Image Credit Beatriz Gascon/Shutterstock
For the most part, many of us are confined to our living quarters, awaiting the all-clear sign for the return back to normalcy. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our lives in so many different ways. These new changes have caused us all unsurmountable stress. However, while we wait for the all-clear sign, we must find ways to adjust to our new way of being. So the question becomes, what can we do to pass the time? There is a bevy of online activities to help entertain and inform us through these most difficult times. I have compiled a list below of free online activities to help keep us busy during this challenging period.
Be well and be safe.
Free things to do online to help occupy your time
- Free Yoga Classes Do Yoga With Me
- Nike Training Club is offering free access to their training club
- Delish Magazine has weekly cooking classes for kids
- Free virtual tour of 32 National Park Services
- Explore.org – friendly nature live cams from around the world
- Jack Johnson – #togetherathomeconcert brought to you by Global Citizen