The CUNY SPS U.S. Military Scholarship is now open. The funding for this scholarship was approved in 2018 and was designed to provide students with partial financial assistance for the cost of attending school. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 22, 2019, by 11:59 pm.
To apply, please visit: https://sps.cuny.edu/admissions/scholarships/apply-cuny-sps-scholarships.
The scholarship will be administered through the CUNY SPS scholarship application software and students will be able to complete the application online. The Office of Scholarships will work with the student coordinator for veterans to verify the applicants’ military status.
- Enrolled in a CUNY SPS degree program on a part-time or full-time basis
- Enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits
- Minimum 2.0 GPA for undergraduates, Minimum 3.0 GPA for graduates
- Completed at least 6 credits at CUNY SPS
- Student must be active or inactive military personnel to be eligible